Friday 25 December 2015

My External Blog

Author: Icon8888   |   Publish date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015, 09:45 AM


All this while, I blogged by using klsei3investor. However, I notice that it is very difficult for forum members to access my old articles. If you go to my i3 profile and click on "Blogs", you will be able to access the latest few articles, but not all.

As a result, I have decided to create an external Blog to house all my old articles. 


In the future, I will continue to blog by using i3. All new articles will be first released on i3, only at a later date will I post at my external blog for archiving purpose.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us. email us at (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com) /whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete